Friday, August 24, 2018

the Sunday Special

"Well, dear, it's about time..." she said, nonchalantly.
"Time...?" I said, looking up from the newspaper, quizzically.
"Yes.  Get your clothes off, and get down to the basement."
This did not clarify much.   I've been naked, and down in the basement many times, but I usually knew why, before I went.   Sometimes, it was 'to have a little fun', as she called it, other times it was for punishment for some damn thing or other... but she always told me in advance. Oh well...
I stripped naked, and took the stairs down, with her right behind me.
I stopped, at the makeshift homemade spanking bench,  waiting for further directions, since she had yet to tell me what she had in mind.
She made a motion with her hand,  suggesting,  "Get on it," and took my customary position on it, straddling it, with my chest down.
She tied ropes around my knees and the legs of the bench; then fastened a belt encircling my waist and the bench,  then tied my wrists to the legs of the bench.
All of which was new and different.
She had not ever tied me down to the bench.  Whether for fun or for pun,  she invariably preferred to keep me unbound, and watch me struggle with trying to keep still while she beat me.
She picked up a cane, and I heard it cutting the air as she took practice swings with it.

She started talking:
"Now I know, I've given you plenty of spankings...and worse.  Whether for play, whether for punishment, I've beaten your bottom in most ways imaginable.  Yes?"
"Yes, dear."
"I've given you beatings that others.... looking at video or pictures... have called 'horrific'.  Yet you walk away from them smiling.... even ready for more, an hour later.  Yes?"
"Yes, dear."
"Well...   I've decided...  to give you something that you'll remember,  that you won't walk away from with a smile;    and I put restraints on you so you can attempt to jump and wiggle all you want... and you know, down here you can scream as loud as you want...   and, oh, I intend to to do this on a weekly basis,  we'll call it the Sunday Special.  And, oh yes,  no safe word.  So, I do hope you are ready...."
I took a deep breath, and said softly, "Yes, dear."



No comments:

Post a Comment