Thursday, August 16, 2018

Genie of Fantasy Girlfriend has him strip for spanking, and sucks his cock

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

On a second date with my new friend/girl (not yet girl friend) and in my place, we were drinking beer and starting playing "Never Have I Ever...", taking swigs of beer if we could not say 'no' to a statement.
We started easy, with '...been to jail..', '...been arrested...' '...been bungee jumping...'
Then it got interesting.
She stated, "Never have I ever been spanked on the bare bottom." She took a small swig of her beer, and I picked up my bottle and drained it.
"Oh really?" she asked. "Please ... details."
I shrugged.  "From the time I was eight til I left home for college, my father had a job that entailed a LOT of travel, and Mom often accompanied him, and they had my maternal grandma come stay with me.  Granny instituted a house rule for me, that I could only wear white briefs while inside the house.  The reason for that is, she liked to spank me with her hand, and did so quite often, starting on my briefs, then she'd take my briefs down and spank my bare.
On school days, she did this before school, after school, and before bedtime. On weekends, she'd spank me .. at least three times a day at various times.
I can't say it was painful, certainly not enough that I ever cried.  It was stingy ... and arousing, enough that sometimes I would ... ejaculate onto her legs. If I didn't spurt then, most always when she stood me up, I had a boner, and she told me I could go to my room if I wanted, indicating that I could jerk it off if I wanted, and I usually wanted.
As I said, this continued until I left for college, and when I came home on holidays or vacation, I made a point of visiting her for more of it. ... later, she passed away."
"Are you saying ... you like it?"
"Very much so. Even addicted to it.  In college, when I masturbated, it was while remembering the palm of her hand stinging my bottom."
"So it's a turn on for you."
"Very much so." 
"And you miss it?"
"Very very much so."
"Well," she said, grinning, "Waddya say ..."
I smiled back, "Sure."
"Then you need to ... strip to your briefs."
I did. 



She grinned at the obvious state of arousal I was showing her.
And she said, "So, do you really think a spanking with my hand is going to have much effect?"
I made a face. "Probably ... not."
"Got something, um, better?"
I nodded, and went to my bedroom to fetch the long handled bath brush. 
When I returned, she was seated on a dining room chair.
I handed her the bath brush ... and she motioned me over her lap.
I went, with my toes on the ground on her right side, my palms on the ground on her left.
She began smacking the seat of my briefs with the brush as I moaned and winced....
Then she took my briefs down to my thighs, and continued smacking my bottom for a long long time, until I was quietly ...
When she finally told me to get up, I had tears in my eyes.
I was dancing and 
"Just be still a minute," she said, and motioned me to her.
I stepped in close, and her head went to my crotch and 
she sucked until I gave her a shot in the mouth and she slurped it up.
She leaned back, wiping her lips, smiling.
"Well, now you're spent," she said.
"My tongue still works," I croaked.
"Mmmm, yes, okay." 
She stood up and stripped down naked, and sat back on the chair, legs spread.
I knelt between her thighs and went to work, licking her pussy and clit, into she gasped loudly, and pushed me away. 
"What's your usual recovery time?"
"Oh, depends on what I'm doing..."
"How about, something to eat?"
"Yeah," I said, putting on my briefs, while watching her put on her panties.
Flash forward:
Done, she said, "Got anything else I can spank you with?"
"Mmm," I said and went and fetched a clothes brush.
I returned; she was mostly dressed, sitting in the chair. I handed the brush, and stripped, naked.
I went over her lap and
she blistered my bottom as I wiggled and groaned.
 She stood me up and I was 
She said, "Let's take this scene to the bedroom."
I readily agreed.

After a cataclysmic fuck, we lay together.  
"So, spanking and fucking... I could easily learn to enjoy this."
"Yeah, me too," I said.
FLASH FORWARD
We continued to have many and frequent dates, every night we weren't busy with work or other activities, entire weekends...
Which always involved a lot of spanking and fucking.
IF we never went out on a Saturday or Sunday, she usually spanked my bottom every couple of hours.
She was no gentle spanker, either. I usually looked like this after each spanking:
or this 
and frequently had tears in my eyes afterwards.
And an erection that popped up quickly.
which we always found a use for.
We discussed moving in together.
She said, "I would have ground rules."
"MMm hmm?"
"In the house, you only wear white briefs ... maybe socks, maybe an undershirt. BUt nothing else. You must strip down when you enter our home, and dress by the entry way when you are about to leave."
"Hmm."
"And, spankings at my discretion. Whenever. 'No' is not an option for you."
"Hmmm.  Okay."
Since we both had our own stuff, and lived in one bedroom apartments, we looked and found a bigger place to move to.
FLASH FORWARD
We were living together.  She gave me spankings at least once a day, usually twice, more when she felt like it.
Once evening, she called me, when I was home from work already, to say, she was tied up at work, would be home late, there  were assorted leftovers in the fridge.
I ate some leftovers, and went to take a shower.
Still naked, and just a bit horny, I began 

and she walked in, to see the cum on my belly and chest.
The look on her face...
In all our time together, I had never seen her angry at all.
Right now, she was furious.
She hissed, "Get yourself cleaned up, and get on the couch, knees on the cushions, and lean over the back."
I cleaned up and went.
She came in holding something from my toy bag, that she had yet to use on me, the senior cane.
She stood behind me, and behind swinging the cane, hard, stroke after stroke.
I yelped. I moaned. I gasped. I begged, "Please no more."
No avail.
She kept swinging, and I gasped, then I cried, real tears, sobbing, "Please please please...."
She stopped after a hundred strokes.
I continued to sob quietly.
She said, "Get to the corner there, hands on your head."
I went and stood.
"Do not move from there until you hear from me."
I stood still.
And I dozed off.

POOF!
I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment