Sunday, August 26, 2018

Genie of Fantasy: stripped milked spanked as a demonstration to her friends

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


I was in the living room with Merry.
"Go to the bedroom," she said, "and strip to your underwear. I'll call for you when I'm ready."
I did as I was told.
LATER
She called, "Shilo, come out here."
I entered the living room, to see her sitting in The Chair, with a female friend sitting on each side of her.
"I'm giving them a demonstration.  Take down, off, your briefs."

Blushing, I lowered my briefs down, and off, and stood naked.
"In place, turn around in circles, hands on your head."

I did so, as my penis started to rise.
"Now, get over here, hands behind your back."
I went to her, and she began stroking my penis til it was hard, and harder, and as the pulsing began, 

she just let go, and my penis spewed onto the floor.
"Now, over my lap," she said.
I went over her lap, and she took up a hairbrush, and paddled my bottom, long and hard, as I moaned and howled.



"Get up and go to the corner there," she said.
I got up and went.




Merry said,"There you have it, girls.  Milking & spanking."

Looks like it's over, I thought, and mumbled, "Teenie Genie, take me home."
Poof! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment