Sunday, August 12, 2018

A visit to Aunt Mary: otk on briefs

In town on business, I spent the night with my Aunt Mary, rather than checking into a hotel.
After an evening of catching up, I excused myself to the spare bedroom.
I had undressed to tighty whities, and she walked in.
And smiled.
And she said, "You remember all those spankings I used to give you with you over my lap, years ago?"
"Yeah.." I said hesitantly.

She pulled the chair out from the desk, turned it around and sat down, and patted her lap.
With a moment's hesitation, I went to her, and went over her lap.
She began spanking my bottom, hard and steady.
"After this warm up," she said, "Your briefs are coming down, and I'm gonna spank your bare bottom even harder."
"Understood, Aunt Mary," I managed to grunt between slaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment