Saturday, August 18, 2018

Genie of Fantasy Aunt Emma strips and spanks him

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

I was seated on a couch in my Aunt Emma's living room, next to my fiance, Erin.
Memories of this fantasy came to me:
Aunt Emma was my late mother's sister, and had raised me from my teenage days.
I received bare bottom spankings from her on a regular and frequent basis.
I became accustomed to them, perhaps addicted to them.
They stopped when I went away to college, of course, but anytime I returned to her home for holiday or vacation, they resumed, with her spanking me almost every day when I was there.
Then I graduated, and got a job about 100 miles from her house. 
It became a regular thing for me to come to her house on Sundays, and receive a lengthy spanking from her.
I told her about meeting Erin ... that we met, then fell in love, and she had accepted my marriage proposal.
And, I told Aunt Emma, the topic of spanking had yet to be broached.  I told her, I did not even know how to begin.
"Bring her over, and leave it to me," she said.

So, seated on the couch:
Aunt Emma said, mostly to Erin, "How would you rate his general behavior?"
Erin smiled. "Oh, he is so nice, such a gentleman in all respects."
"Care to guess where that comes from?"
"Well, I guess he was raised right."
"That, plus the very regular spankings I used to give him, and still do when he visits."
Erin giggled, and said, "Spankings?"
"Yes, and if you wish to have him maintain his good behavior, you should continue giving him spankings."
"I ... I wouldn't know how to start...."
"Then allow me to demonstrate.  Paul, prepare yourself to go over my lap."
Blushing a little, I stood up,and began to undress....
Off with shoes, shirt, pants, socks, then tighty whities.
Erin's mouth fell open as I stripped down.
Then I went over Aunt Emma's lap, and 
She smacked my bare bottom with her hand for quite some time.
Then she pulled her favorite hairbrush out from under her chair and



Satisfied, she stopped and said, "Go to the corner."
I got up and went.
"He is very obedient," said Aunt Emma to Erin. "Just tell him to get ready for a spanking, and he will quickly comply without an argument."
"I see," said, Erin, slowly. "Um, when should I ... begin?"
"Whenever you like, now that you are engaged. Get him accustomed to your authority. Spank him at least once a week, and more often if it suits you."
"Okay, then...."

Mission accomplished, I thought, and I whispered, "Teenie Genie, take me home."
POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment