Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Genie of Fantasy; Naked and spanked on wedding night

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

My wedding night, to Lisa.
I had waited a long time for this.
Before we were engaged, I had broached the subject of spanking, ie her spanking me, and she seemed non-committal but open to it.
Then we got engaged, and she said, "I've thought about it, and I WILL spank you ... first time, on our wedding night."

So here we were, entering our honeymoon suite. 

"So," she said, "Strip down, naked, stand in the corner, there, and when I'm ready, I'll call you over."
I stripped, I went, I stood, I waited.
She called me over.
She had changed out of her dress to a basic white blouse and printed skirt, and was seated on a footstool, holding a leather slipper. 
I knelt over her knee, feet on the floor on the right side, hands on the floor on her left, and she began smacking my bottom with the sole of the slipper.
And she did not let up, no matter how much I moaned and begged.

Twenty minutes later, she stopped, and said, "Get up and go back to the corner, while I get ready for bed."
Sniffling, I got up and went.
After a bit, she said, "I'm ready."
I went to her, got in bed, under the covers, found her naked.
This was not our first time having sex, as we had both decided it would be fool hardy to wait for our wedding night, and find out we were sexually incompatible.
But the sex ... with me still feeling the sting in my bottom ... was the best I've experienced with her, and afterwards, she marveled, "My gawsh, that was so good. Am I to conclude that a hard spanking will be all it takes to make you a tiger in bed?"
"YES Ma'am!" I said, snuggling close to her.
We drifted off and 

POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment