Monday, August 20, 2018

Genie of Fantasy she has him strip and beats him for stress relief

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

I was seated in the living room.
Merry arrived home, with a foul look on her face, and she immediately said, "Some idiot cut me off on the way to the meeting, I got in a big argument with some fool at the meeting, and traffic was crap on the way home!"
I nodded, and she went on, "I need some serious stress relief."
I nodded again, and she said, "Go into the other room, strip, and get on the bench."
I got up, I went, I stripped, I got on the bench, and I waited.
She came in, she got out the box of implements, and she went to work, beating my bare bottom.


Somewhat worn out, as were my buttocks, I heard her sit down on the bed in that room, then I heard the sounds of clothing being removed, then I heard the whirring of the magic wand, followed by her gasps and moans, and she climaxes several times.
She stopped and said, "I feel so much better. I need a nap."
And I heard the bed shift, as she lay back, then I heard her soft snoring.
I knew better than to get up from the bench without being told to do so, so I waited there,  then I closed my eyes, and dozed off.

POOF!
I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment