Thursday, August 30, 2018

Genie of Fantasy Stripped and paddled in front of her friends

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


I was in the living room watching a football game, while Merry was in the dining room, with three friends, playing a card game, and ... laughing their heads off.
I kept adjusting the volume on the t.v., until I had it full blast.
Merry yelled out, "Jay! You have that t.v. on TOO loud."
Angered, I went into the dining room, and said quite loudly, "If YOU HENS weren't CACKLING so LOUD, I wouldn't HAVE to turn up the volume to hear the game!"

Merry looked at me, calmly and steadily, and then said, "Go, fetch the big paddle. Now."
The way she looked at me... I thought better of arguing, and I went to the bedroom, and brought back the big paddle, and handed it to her. 
She stood up and said, "Turn around, your back to my friends...and start stripping."
"Wh..wha..?"
"I'm sure you heard me."
I sighed, and began stripping off my clothes, down to my tighty whities.
She turned her chair around and in front of me.
"Bend over it."
I did, and she pulled my TWs down to my feet.
And she began paddling my bottom, hard, hard enough that I rose up on my toes at each swat.
She stopped after 50.

"Go stand in the corner there, and you can LISTEN to that game. When the game is over, you can come out of the corner.
Well, damn, from what I could hear, it was a pretty exciting game.
Screw it, I thought, and mumbled, "Teenie Genie, take me home."
POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment