Wednesday, August 1, 2018

me stripped and spanked in November



When I got home from work, Sunshine got up and helped with breakfast. By the time I was done and in the bedroom, she was under covers, with the cpap mask on.
She did ask, "Shilo, you wanna play with sticks?"  
But I judged that she was really too sleepy, and declined.

Later in the afternoon, I kept sleeping after my alarm, and got up giving myself like 30 min. to prep and get out of the house (to go to work.)
Merry was awake in bed...
I showered n dressed, and while saying goodbye, I also said, "Not sure about current protocol. Who should be asking whom (about spanking activity)?"
She said, "I thought you'd come out of the shower, naked, and ask me for a spanking."
"I can't read your mind. I wish you'd have said it, instead of just thinking it."
"Well, you want me to give you one now?"
"Look at the time."
She did, and said, "Never mind," knowing I had to get going.

So Wednesday:
Home in the morning. Breakfast of pork chops n rice, made last night.
Sat on the couch, looking at stuff on phone...fell asleep on couch.
Went to bedroom 0930.
She asked me, "Why so late?" (coming to the bedroom).
I said, "I fell asleep on the couch."
"So, you're ..an hour late?'
"About that."
"Get undressed."
I was wearing the pajamas that I switched into when I got home. Normally, I would only be wearing ... underwear, but it's gotten chilly in the house, early morning.
I took off the pajamas, and bent over the stool.
She applied strokes of a double cane (two 24" rattan canes held together) then strokes of the leather strap, then swats with a paddle.
And took pictures of me leaning against the door, butt out.


And I went to bed.
Up 13:30. Looked at mail she brought in, fetched my package from Amazon, from the porch  (TW and black socks). 
Back to bed.
UP with alarm 16:30
Shower 16:40.
Once dry, she 'suggested' I bend over the stool.
She applied strokes of her long bamboo cane ... strokes of leather strap, and many hard paddle swats.
And took pix:


 I started to dress,  but first took some selfies in the new TW (on previous post).
Finished dressing, I kissed her goodbye and I left for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment