Friday, August 17, 2018

Naked and spanked during the Rose Bowl

I really wanted to watch the Rose Bowl on New Years Day.

(backstory: I was born in OK while my father attended the University of Oklahoma, so I didn't have much choice but to grow up being an OU fan)

SO this game was between OU and U of Georgia, to decide who would advance to the College Football Championship one week hence.

During the day, Merry had taken Babyman to his brother's place, so it was just the three of us (Merry Stitch and me.) I had in place a prohibition against spanking activity while Babyman was in the house, but now that he was gone for an overnight, it was time to have some fun.
BUT I wanted to watch the game.

I started with creating a list of implements going from least hurtful (to me) increasing to most.
And we decided:
For each touchdown OU scores, I would get 10 of the implement.
For each touchdown UG scores, I would get 6.
A field goal by either team merits half of the above.
Once a score occurs, the implement is used, and set aside, and she shifts to the next implement.
Halftime, I would get the total points scored worth of whacks with hairbrush.
Final score, I would get total points scored worth of whacks with her choice of implement(s).
Each time a team scored, I would yell at her, where she sat at the compute desk, "Touchdown (or field goal) OU (or UG) and we would adjourn to the bedroom for the whacks to be administered.  If we did not go to the bedroom, and tried to do it in the living room, Donna would go berserk.
So the game went like this, with OU in the first column, UG in the 2nd.
07-00  10 with hairbrush
07-07   6 with leather belt
14-07  10 with double leather paddle
21-07  10 with leather paddle
21-14   6 with tan wooden paddle
24-14  5 with leather tawse
31-14  10 with BIG wooden paddle
31-17  3 with Pizza wooden paddle
Halftime, 48 points  given with hairbrush



31-24  6 with long hickory cane
31-31  6 with skinny wooden paddle
31-38  6 with Bonebreaker paddle
38-38  10 on each buttock with bath brush
45-38  10 with Big Red paddle
45-45   6 with zombie killer (solid bamboo, 24" long) paddle
45-48   3 with Big Red
48-48  5 with Big Red
48-54  6 on each buttock with hair brush

Final point total  102
            34 with zombie killer
            34  with bath brush
            34 with Big Red paddle







 THEN I had to shower n dress and get ready to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment