Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Genie of Fantasy his older wife strips and spanks him

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


AT 21 1/2 years old, I graduated college, and immediately got a good job as a coder for the School District.
I was a bit of a loner, but in the cafeteria, an older woman named Helga sat next to me, and we began talking.
This became a daily occurrence, and in time, we began seeing each other after work, even dating.
She worked in administration now, but she had a lot of experience as a teacher, and learned how to be strict and not put up with any nonsense.
We spent more and more time together, almost every evening, and finding things to do together on weekends.
We did not get intimate other than kissing.
I was still a virgin, and a very shy one at that, and there was no way I was going to broach the subject of having sex.

One evening, she asked me,"Have you ever thought about getting married?"
"Oh, yeah, when the right woman comes along."
"So, am I the right woman?"
I looked at her and smiled, and said,"Yes, I think you are."
"Well, do you want to get married ... to me?"
"Yes, I would like that."
"Then, I accept your proposal, conditionally."
I looked ... puzzled, and said, "Conditionally?"
"Yes, there are ... conditions."
"Such as...?"
"One. We do not know if we are sexually compatible, and I do not propose having a test to find out.  We must agree that if having sex between us is not a mutually satisfying activity, then we simply will not have sex.  I know that men have their needs and urges, so you must agree that you will not masturbate,that you will allow me to help you take care of those urges. Furthermore, I do not perform fellatio.  I never want to hear the words 'blow job' come out of your mouth. Do you understand all of what I said?"
"Y..yes."
"I will be in charge of all the household, and I would be assigning you various and numerous household chores to perform.  I will allow you some input in matters of numbers and budget, but I will have the final say. Understand?"
"Y..yes."
"And, I'll be redoing your wardrobe. You seem to wear the same things over and over. You need new and updated clothes. What kind of underwear do you wear?"
"Um,  mostly boxer briefs."
"Those are going out. I will make sure you are supplied with white briefs, aka tighty whities. That, plus a matching white undershirt, will be what your wear around the house.
"Finally, I will be in charge of your discipline and your punishment.  If you don't do as I say, I will punish you. If you don't do chores correctly, I will punish you.  In order to keep you in line, day to day, I will discipline you.
"Do you understand everything I've said?"
"Y..yes, I do."
"Do you agree to it?"
I had to think about it a minute. Punishment? Discipline?
Oh well.
"Yes, I do."
"Then, I'm going to put everything I said into writing, and we shall sign it as a pre-nuptial agreement.  You don't have close by family, nor do I, so I should think a simple justice-of-the-peace wedding should suffice,  then perhaps take a weekend for a simple honeymoon.

The contract was signed, and one Friday afternoon, we got married at City Hall, and chose to spend a couple nights at a nearby hotel.

In our room, she said, "Go, take a shower. Come back in here, naked."
I went and showered. 
I returned. She had undressed and wore only a white bra and garter belt, and tan stockings ... and she was holding a hairbrush.  She pointed at the two footstools she pushed together.  "Get down, face down, over those."
I lay down over them, and she pulled my right arm up and behind my back and she began spanking my buttocks with the hairbrush as I squirmed and moaned, tears coming to my eyes.

She finally stopped, and said, "Get up.   That was your first taste of discipline."
As I watched, she took off her bra, pulled the covers back on the bed, and got in under the sheet.
"Come on, let's get this over with."
I got on the bed, on top of her, between her spread legs.
Her right hand guided my hard penis into her wet nest, and she grunted slightly as I pushed in.
I pulled out, and pushed in....
She whispered, "Don't you dare spew inside me.  When you feel you're close, you pull it out, and slide yourself down.  Then you lick my nethers until I climax, and you can get yourself off by rubbing your dick against the mattress."
And, well, that's what happened.
Then she made me get up and clean the spot I left on the mattress, and she said, "You are sleeping on THAT side tonight."
"So, how did your first time ... having sex ...feel?"
I looked away, and shrugged.
"Maybe you think it would have been better if you were allowed to shoot your junk inside me. Well, you should learn NOW, that is NOT going to happen.  And it could have been a lot better for me, too, you know, your oral skills leave a lot to be desired."
She got up, put on an overshirt, picked up the hairbrush, and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Get over here."
I went over her lap, and she went about paddling my bottom to a bright red, as I squirmed and moaned.

She stopped and said, "Now, I'm giving you a chance to try again." She took off the overshirt, and leaned back on the bed, legs spread.  "Put your face HERE," she said, pointing at her crotch.
I put my face there, and began licking and slurping.
She moaned in one climax, then another, then pushed my head up.
"Okay, that WAS better," she said.  "Now stand up."
I stood up, and 

She said,"I expected as much.  Get on the bed on your back, and spread your legs."
I did and she got next to me, took my penis in her left hand, and put her right index finger into my anus  and 
My semen began dribbling out.
"That is all you can expect."  She put on the overshirt. "Put on your TWs. I don't want to see that thing hanging out."
I did, and "I'm starving. Let's get room service."

As we ate, she said, "I suppose you're wondering what's next."
I said slowly, "I assume it'll having something to do with either you spanking my bottom again, or me satisfying you orally, or some combination thereof."

She just smiled.

AFTER dinner, she said, "Now then... strip, and bend over the bed," as she held a leather strap  and



"Now," she said, after she stopped, and my sobbing subsided, "Let's try it again."
She got naked and under the sheet, and said, "Come here."
I went to here, and noticed the condom packet in her hand, which she tore open.  She reached out, stroked my penis til it was hard, and slipped the condom onto my erect penis.
"Start with giving me oral."
I knelt between her spread legs and warmed her up with my tongue.
"Now, get up here."
I slipped up and on top of her, and she guided my penis into her nest.
"You still are not allowed to cum inside me. I just don't want you to make another mess on the bed. Make sure you stop short of cumming, then slide down and lick my pussy some more."
And ... I did,  while rubbing my penis on the mattress until I spewed into the sheath.

Preparing to go to sleep...
"If you have any thoughts of getting close to me, I want you to wear two pairs of briefs so I don't have to feel that THING rubbing on me."
I sighed softly and put on two pairs of briefs.
I got in bed, next to her, and fell asleep.

POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment