Friday, August 24, 2018

Genie of Fantasy Stripped and spanked by Dana K

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


My wife informed me she had a special birthday surprise for me. Which was quite the surprise for me, as it was well past my birthday.  
She told me to be showered, dressed, and ready to go in an hour. And make the sure the camcorder had a charged battery and was ready to go with us.
An hour, we departed, with her driving, as I did not know where we were going.  
We arrived at a posh hotel downtown, parked and went in.
We entered the lobby. We headed to the elevator, and evidently knew to what floor we were going, as she confidently pushed the appropriate button.
On the 12th floor, we exited, and she looked at room numbers until she found the want she wanted, and knocked on the door.
The door opened, and there stood, to my great surprise, Dana Kane, a spanker of great repute whose work I've admired for some time.
We made introductions, and Dana said, "Your wife has arranged for you to a session with me."
I seem to remember a broad smile crossing my face.
"Merry, when you are ready..."
Merry took the camcorder out of the case, and prepared it, and nodded, ready.
Dana looked at me, and said in a stern voice, "Your wife has sent you to me for discipline, for a long list of reasons including bad attitude, back talking, and not giving her sufficient sexual satisfaction. Let's get started.  Strip down to your underwear and socks."
I undressed, to tighty whities and white socks.

 She picked up a paddle, and said, "Bend over that chair."
I did and 
She stopped, put down the paddle, and took my TW down until I stepped out of them, then she picked up a different paddle and

She put down the paddle, to pick up a cane and 
Then she had me bend over the arm of a couch, picked up a belt and
Then she sat down in a chair, hairbrush in hand and beckoned me to her. I went over her lap  and 
and she smacked my bottom for a VERY long time.
"Now, get up and go to the corner, there," she said, pointing.
I got up and went.
"That should do it," she said, and I heard Merry turn off the camera.

"Turn around," said Merry, and I did so, with a very weak smile.
"And, belated Happy Birthday."
"Thank you, Darling," I said.
Dana just nodded.
I dressed, starting with carefully pulling up my TW over a very sore bottom, and continued.
I thanked Dana for her time, even though I was sure that Merry had pre paid her the going rate, and we went out, down the elevator, and into our car.
She drove home, and I leaned back in my seat, and closed my eyes.

POOF! I was home and awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment