Wednesday, August 29, 2018

moved in with mother in law: naked and spanked

After Jenny and I married, I went back to school to work on my master's, Jenny continued working, and we moved in with her mother to make ends meet.
Jenny warned me, "Mom can be pretty strict about abiding by her rules."
"Okay," I said, not thinking much of it. 

We moved in over a weekend.

On Monday, I came home from school, and Mom immediately came up to me, and said, "You left the toilet seat up, this morning!"
"Oops. Sorry," I said.
"This is a House Rule, and 'sorry' is not accepted.  You must be punished for breaking it. Get your clothes off!"
"Wha   what?"
"Take your clothes off for a spanking?"
"Wha what?"
"My house my rules! Do it now!"
In a trance, I began stripping, and paused when I was reduced to briefs and socks.
"Keep going, I want to see you naked!"
I kept going until 

She sat on a chair, hairbrush in hand, and beckoned me over her lap and 
smacked my butt until I was nearly in tears, then had me get up and go to a corner and stand.
I was still there when Jenny came home from work, and Mom said, "You can take him to the bedroom and help him out."
Jenny grabbed me and pulled me into the bedroom and put cold cream on my bottom.  I developed a huge boner, and we immediately started fucking.

Two days later:
I came home from school, and Mom met me.
"You were supposed to do the dinner dishes, last night!"
"I..I'm sorry,  I got busy with homework."
"What did I tell you about  say 'sorry'?"
I sighed.
"Get your clothes off!"
I did. 
She pulled out a chair, and told me to bend over it and 
then
and Jenny came home, and Mom told her to take me to the bedroom.
Jenny was sympathetic as she applied cold cream, and asked, "I'm sorry that Mom is so strict with you, is there anything I can do for you?"
"Well," I said, a slightly evil grin developing on my face, "You know I've been asking about trying anal sex...."
She made a face, and then sighed, "Okay...."
and then
followed by

Two days later, I came home from school.
Mom met me and said, "I told you last night to take out the trash cans before you left for school. You did not do it, and I had to!"
I sighed. "Yes, you did. I'm sorry."
"Guess what?"
"That   sorry doesn't count."
"Right, and ..."
I began undressing.  
She had me bend over hands on the floor and 
and then
and Jenny came home. I heard her mutter, "Again?" then she grabbed me and took me in the bedroom, to soothe my bottom.
"I suppose you want anal, again?"
I said, "Yeah, but ... the other way."
She said, "Ohhh..." and got up and found her strap on and put it on and 
then she turned me around and

Then laying together and talking, she said, "You know, it can't be THAT hard to obey her rules."
"But if I did that, I wouldn't get spanked."
She paused, then looked at me.  "Do you enjoy it?"
I lay there with my eyes closed, smiling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment