Sunday, August 5, 2018

Genie of Fantasy Father in Law makes him strip and spanks him

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... you can say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" or if you fall asleep, you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

I was with my fiance, Joan, visiting her father at his house.
After a bit, Phil said, "Join me in my study."
I got up to follow him, and the wicked smile on Joan's face had me wondering.
Once there, he said, "Has Joan mentioned that I am a strict disciplinarian?"
"Um no she hasn't."
"She has not talked about the spankings I gave her and her brothers as they were growing up?"
"Well, no sir."
"Hmm. Okay then.  Well, I am a strict disciplinarian, as she knows, and if you are going to be a part of this family, then you need to learn it as well.  I think a demonstration is in order."  
"Sir?" I said hesitantly.
He pulled out of a closet, a leather tawse and a strap, and said, "Get your clothes off."
"SIR?" I repeated.
"I said, strip ... naked ...now."
The look on his face ... I thought about running away ... then thought better of it, and began disrobing, until I stood in white socks and briefs.
"Did I not say, naked?"
I took a deep breath, and bent down to take off my socks, then I pulled my briefs down and off.
He looked at my manhood, and said, "Joan will be pleased.  So, bend over the arm of the couch there."
I did, and he started with the strap...
and I moaned and gasped at each stinging stroke.
Then he switched to the tawse, and 
and each stroke had me bucking and yelping.

After thirty with each, he said, "Now get up and stand in that corner."
I got up and slowly went, putting my hands back to rub my bottom.
"No rubbing!" he ordered. "Put your hands on your head."
I heard his footsteps as he left the room, and I don't know how much later, he returned.
"That was just a sample," he said. "Punishment spankings are much worse.  Turn around and get dressed."
I did so.
"Let's go back into the living room."
Joan was sitting on the couch, a wry look on her face.
I sat down, quite gingerly, next to her.
She whispered, "When he left you and came out here, he took me in the other room, and smacked my bare bottom with a paddle. I'm having a bit of trouble sitting, too."
"Lovely," I whispered back.

Nothing else to do here, I thought, and I whispered, "Teenie Genie, take me home."

POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment