Wednesday, September 19, 2018

punishment for discipline and pleasure


"While I don't discipline my husband because I enjoy it, I must confess that I do enjoy it, nonetheless.
I love how his little yelps go to moans, his moans progress to squeals, and then earnest begging and apologies, before finally breaking him into screaming with actual crying and tears of repentance.
I enjoy the sight of his cute, sexy white twin globes, thrust back and exposed, almost begging to be abused and beaten. And the transformation from snow white, to vivid pink, and the bright scarlet before finally taking on interesting hues of magenta and purple.  And as the flesh of naked butt, hips and thighs goes from creamy smooth to rough and heated, before taking on raised bruises and welts. 
Yes, I especially love raising lovely rigid welts that will be felt by my man for days to come.
While I genuinely do spank my disobedient husband because it is the way to improve his behavior, frankly, I would likely punish him anyway, simply because it makes me so damn hot."

No comments:

Post a Comment