Sunday, September 2, 2018

Genie of Fantasy: when Dee visits. Jerking, milking, spanked, handjob, in corner

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

My older cousin Dee came to visit, coincidentally time with my parents' need to go out of town on a business trip.
I went about my business, which included getting up in the morning to go to my summer job, and returning in the afternoon, whlle Dee played tourist in our fair city.
THe first afternoon, I came home and took a shower as I usually did after work, and lay on my back, naked, on the bed, for a leisurely wank.

I had forgotten for the moment, that Dee was staying with us.  She wasn't home when I arrived, so I didn't think about her and left the door open.
I did not hear the front door open, and in a moment, she was standing at my door, watching me.
"Well, now," she said, and I looked up.

I was surprised, but not embarrassed as, well, such things don't embarrass me.  Mom had walked in on me masturbating once or twice, and she just turned around and closed the door.  She has since learned how to knock first.
"Forgot you were around or I woulda closed the door," I said matter of factly. 
"Then I would have missed this," she said  "May I help?"
"Hmmm?"
"I have some ideas on how you can really enjoy it.  Hold on."
She disappeared, and returned with baby oil and gloves and a leather sandal.
She sat down next to me and said, "Lift up your legs."
With gloves on, she rubbed lotion on my penis, and began stroking, and put her right index finger into my anus and began moving it around...

And I climaxed with a huge load.
"I gasped, and after I caught my breath, with a smile on her face, she said, "Now get up and over my lap."
PUzzled, I did so...
And she began applying the flat side of the sandal to my naked bottom

 as I wiggled and moaned and begged her to stop.

Stop, she finally did, and I had barely kept myself from sobbing and crying.
She pushed me upright, and I reached back to rub my scorched bottom, and she grinned, "Wasn't that fun?"
"For WHO," I gasped through clenched teeth.
"For both of us, I think," she said. "I'll leave you to enjoy the burn, and think about it, and who knows, you may be up for something similar, after dinner."
She left me alone in the room.

Turns out, I was up for something similar.

Next day, I came home from work and she was in the living room with friends.
Female friends
I came in, and she said, "Hey ... so, I told my friends about the fun we had last night..."
I frowned, and said, "You had to?"
"Of course.  And now, they want to see everything for themselves."
"Of course they do," I mumbled.  "So, now what?"
"You get to stand there in front of us, and strip naked!"
"Right."  As I said, I don't embarrass easily if at all, so... I stripped down to TWs then slowly tugged them down and off
And I stood.
Dee got up to stand next to me, and started stroking my penis 
Until I spewed, in and all over her hand.

She smiled as she cleaned up,  then she picked up a hairbrush, and sat in a chair,  and went about slapping my bottom.
Hurt, yes. But nothing I couldn't handle somewhat stoically.
Then she let Friend #1 have a turn.
Then Friend #2.
AND Friend #3.
By which point, my bottom was sore, tender, and worn out, and so'

I was struggling and squirming and gasping and moaning and  crying.

She FINALLY stopped, and they all laughed, and one of them said, 'Make him go stand in the corner.."
"Oh, good idea. Jay, go, in the corner there."
I got up and went.

"That was SOO much fun,"
"True that.  But we are going to give him a break.  Look at his bottom, jeez.  We probably will do this again another day, but we're done with him for tonight."
"Okay, sure.  Now, didn't we decide on going for pizza?"
"That's right we did. Let's go."
They started to leave.  
Just before walking out the door, Dee said, "You can turn around whenever you want, and we'll be gone for hours."
The door closed.
I turned around, and ruefully rubbed my bottom.
Then I whispered, "Teenie Genie, take me home."

POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment