Friday, September 14, 2018

Genie of Fantasy oversleeping gets him naked and paddled

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

I was in my bed, just waking up. 
I went into the living room, wearing only tighty whities.
My wife was there, looking very angry.  
"It's about time you got up.  There are chores to be done! Let's start with a lesson.  Take those off and bend over the chair."
I did so 

and 

She took up the square paddle and gave my bottom 20 hard swats as I moaned.
"Sweep this floor," she said, "Let me know when you're done."
I took up broom, and spent about 15 minutes sweeping the floor. 
"Done with the floor," I said.
"Bend over,"she said.
ANd
she took up Big Red and gave my bottom 20 hard swats.
"Clean up the dishes in the sink," she said.
I took care of the dishes in the sink, getting them in the dishwasher, setting it to run, and said, "I've finished with the dishes."
"Bend over!"
She applied the bath brush to my bottom 20 times as I moaned.
"Go make the bed."
I went to the bedroom and made the bed.
"Finished with the bed."
"Bend over."
She gave me bottom 10 swats with the tawse and 10 with the zombie killer, as I moaned.
"Scrub the bath tub."
I went and knelt at the bath tub, and scrubbed it out.
"Done with the bath tub," I said.
"Bend over."
She gave my bottom 50 whacks with the junior paddle, as I gasped and begged her to stop.

She stopped and said, "Get into the corner."
I went.
After an hour, she said, "Let's finish this with a final lesson. Come here, bend over..."
She landed 100 swats as I moaned and sobbed.

"Back to the corner, and tearfully, I went.
I gasped, and sighed, and 
POOF!
I was back 'home' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment