Wednesday, September 12, 2018

genie of Fantasy Naked and FDAU for a bedtime beating

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

I was in the living room with her.
She said, "Okay, it's time for your bedtime beating. Go get ready."
I looked at her balefully, and she said firmly, "Don't look at me that way. I told you that you would be getting a beating every night for a week, for the way you spoke to me this morning.  Now, go to the bedroom, get naked and get on the bed, FDAU!"

I went to the bedroom, stripped, and got on the bed.
After a bit she came in, picked up the riding crop and 
She laid on 100 strokes as I howled and moaned and groaned.

She stopped and said, "You may now stretch out and relax, but no rubbing! while I get ready for bed.
I lay flat, and stretched, while moaned, and faded out
and 
POOF  I was 'home' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment