Thursday, September 20, 2018

Genie of Fantasy stripped and caned for mouthing off

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


I woke up in our bedroom, and I recalled that Merry's best friend Joan had come to stay with us a while.
I could hear them talking, at the dining room table.
I got up, put on a robe over briefs, and went to join them.
"Morning, Sunshine," said Merry to me, a tongue-in-cheek reference to my typically grumpy mood when I first get up.
"Mmm...mornin'", I mumbled, sitting.
"Coffee?" she asked sweetly.
I glared at her. "YEAAAAH!"
"Well, okay.  What do you want for breakfast?"
"I don't care," I mumbled.
"Oh, come on.  How do I know what to fix if you don't tell me what you want?"
"I SAID, I DON'T CARE!"  I said, very loudly.
A very grim look appeared on her face, and she said, sternly, quietly,  "Go to the bedroom, get naked, and bend over the chair."
My mouth fell open, but the look on her face told me not to argue.
I got up and headed for the bedroom.
I heard Joan ask, "What ... are you going to do?"
"He is not allowed to speak to me that way. I am going to beat his bare bottom with some canes."
"Ooooh," whistled Joan.
"Care to watch?"
"Sure!"
I was naked and bent over, when the women entered.
Merry went to the implement bag, selected the canes, and she stood behind me and began:















Finished, she said, "Stand up and show your bottom to Joan."
I did so.
"Now come into the living room, and stand in the corner until I say otherwise."
I followed her into the living room, and went to the corner.
I stood there wishing I could rub my bottom but dared not to ...
and
POOF!
I was "home" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment