Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Genie of Fantasy stripped and spanked by Aunt Lynn

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


As I walked into the house, I knew that I was 17 years old, returning from school, and my Aunt Lynn was staying at the house while my parents were on an extended overseas trip.
As I entered, Aunt Lynn called out, "Shilo! Come to your bedroom, please."
I went, and found Aunt Lynn, sitting on the bed, my stash of magazines laid out in front of her, while she was thumbing through them.
I blushed.
"I was cleaning your room, and found these."
I blushed again.
"You're a healthy teen age boy.  I would not have been surprised to find, well, T&A magazines, and I would have just put them back.  But these... are very interesting.
She waved a couple at me.
 "These suggest to me that you have a very unique interest."
"Mmmm..."
"Do you ... masturbate, looking at these?"
"Y..yes."
"Is this because, you have some innate desire ... to be spanked on your bare bottom?"
"Yuh...yes, I think so."
"How about, I help you with that?"
"Um....yeah..."
"Take off your clothes, all of them, and let's see what happens."
I began stripping, and hesitated when I got to my briefs.
"Keep going," she said.
I slowly slid them down, and off.

"How does that make you feel?"
"Um  embarrassed ... a little scared ... out of control."
"Do you like the feeling?"
"Yeah.. a little."
"Okay, so, get over my lap."
I did and 
She smacked my bare bottom with the palm of her hand for a VERY long time.
Painful? No.  Stingy?  Yes.  Exciting? For sure.
She then pushed me upright and 


My excitement was in clear view.

She smiled and said, "Well, I bet you have homework to do, and THAT is just going to get in the way, so here, sit down, allow me"



And she stroked my cock until I spewed and made a mess on my belly.
"So," she said, getting up,  "Clean up, put on some underwear, and get on your homework, I will call you for dinner."
She left the room.  
I cleaned up, I put on clean briefs, and began my homework.

Calculus took awhile, as did Physics, then an American History essay, and before I noticed the time passing, there came a tapping on the closed door.
"Come in."
She entered.  "Dinner is ready."
I looked at the clock. "Oh wow. Okay, on the way."
Still only in briefs, I joined her at the dinner table.
We talked about school, events of the day ...
Then I excused myself.
"How is the homework going?"
"I have a final paragraph on an essay to write, then I need to force myself to read 75 pages of Moby Dick if I am going to finish the awful thing on schedule."
She chuckled, and said, "Come see me when you're done."

Two hours later, I finished, and went to her, seated in the living room.
"Done, finally," I said.
"Good," she said, smiling. "Ready for another bottom warm up?"
"Uh... yeah, I guess."
"Well, let's get these off you." 
And she reached out and 


tugged my y-fronts down and off me.
"Now a hand spanking is fun, but not very effective. This time, let's use this brush."
She pulled me down and over her lap, and 


smacked my bottom long and hard as I moaned, then there were tears in my eyes.
She pushed me upright and :
My cock was upright.
She smiled and said, "You can go on to your room now. I'll be in to say good night, much later."
I went to my room, and stretched out on the bed and 


tugged it off until I spewed on my belly.

I closed my eyes to relax and

POOF!
I was "home".

No comments:

Post a Comment