Thursday, September 6, 2018

Genie of Fantasy: game night, naked and spanked

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


We were at the dining room table, six of us, three couples, playing Trivial Pursuit.
I landed on a square that would have earned a wedge if I got the question right, but I couldn't remember the atomic number for gold.
I guessed,  wrong.
"Gaw-dammit," I hissed.
Merry looked at me fiercely, and said, quietly and firmly, "Go to the bedroom and get the red paddle out, and get undressed."
I looked at her. I knew I was not supposed to or even allowed to say that particular curse, but I really didn't think she would do anything about it at just that moment. 
"Now," she repeated.
I sighed, and got up and went to the bedroom.
Joan asked, "You're going to spank him?"
"Yes.  I do not tolerate that particular curse coming from him when I can hear it, and he knows it."
"And I thought I was the only one around here that spanks her husband," said Joan.
"Well, me too," said Jill.
"So," said Joan, "We all spank are husbands as needed?"
"Apparently so," said Jill.
"Yep," said Merry.
"Why don't you..." said Joan, with a twinkle in her eye, "bring him out here and show us how you do it?"
Merry smiled.  "Sure."
She got up and went to the bedroom, where I was sitting in tighty whities, waiting.
She picked up the paddle and said, "Come out to the living room."
"Uh..." I started, and she glared at me.
I got up and followed her.
We stopped, short of the dining room table, and she took a chair, and turned it around, and said, "Bend over."
I bent over the chair; she took down my TW, and applied 20 hard whacks of the paddle to my bottom, as I moaned and gasped.



She pulled my TW up, and turned the chair around, and said, "Now sit down, and be careful of what comes from your mouth."
I gingerly sat down.
"You know," said Joan, "Bill uses the word 'fuck' WAY too often. It's gotten real annoying."
"Mm hm," said Jill, "And Jack says 'shit' WAY too often."
They looked at each other and smiled, and said, almost at the same time, "So 20 paddle smacks each time one of them says the magic word?"
"Yep."
"AND," said Merry, "Lets amend the game rules here a bit.  We ladies work as a team. We get to consult on all questions asked to us, but we will still operate all three boats. We don't have any wedges as yet, so, for each wedge we earn on any boat, the guys get 3 paddle whacks.
So 3 whacks for the first wedge, then 6 for the second, 9 for the 3rd, etc. And that applies to each of our individual boats!"
"That sounds good," said Jill.
Joan agreed. 
In the course of the game, Bill said 'fuck' twice, and Jack said 'shit' once.
Joan won.
She had a full boat, so that meant we had received 63 whacks each.
Merry and Jill had 4 wedges each, so we had received 30 swats for each of those boats.
Some sore male bottoms were being sat on.


Nobody complained too much.
Fact is, the guys were kind of grinning, as they prepared to take their spouses home.
At least, until Jill said,"Shall we do this again next week?'
"Fine by me," said Merry.
Joan asked,"Shall we use straps or canes?"
"We'll talk during the week...."

The party was coming to a close, and I whispered, "Teenie Genie, take me home."
POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment