Saturday, September 22, 2018

Genie of Fantasy Stripped and spanked by wife and friends

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


I entered my house from running errands, and into the living room.
There, my wife sat on a chair, facing three friends of hers sitting on the couch.
"Ah, Shilo, you're just in time."
"Oh?"
"We were having a discussion about keeping marriages happy and harmonious, and I was telling them how we do it."
"Which is..." I said, slowly.
"By ... me giving you a bare bottom spanking whenever I think you deserve it."
"Oh..."
"Well, they thought it amusing, even unlikely, so ... let's demonstrate."
"Oh, please," I mumbled.
"Of course, you always get naked before a spanking, so.."
Her voice drifted off, and she smiled at me.
I blushed, and began stripping.

Once naked, she motioned for me to get over her lap, and she picked up the paddle she had next to her and:


She smacked my bottom long and hard as I moaned and grunted, and could hear the other women giggling.

She stopped and said, "Now then, get up, and I'll demonstrate some other methods.
I got up. 
"Bend over the couch," she said.
I did, and she picked up the round headed brush
AND
Then she switched to the square paddle:


She stopped and said, "So who wants to give a few whacks?"
I think they all volunteered, so:



and once done,  Merry had them stand up and she took this picture:
Then she said, "Go stand in the corner, there, while we talk about this."
I went and stood.
I heard them talking and giggling,  and I started to zone out and 
POOF
I was "home" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment