Sunday, September 16, 2018

Genie of Fantasy home, stripped, waiting for cane, and getting it

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!


I was at work, and received a text from my wife, Merry, which read
  "You were rude and snippy with me this morning, and there was no time to deal with it right then. So this is what WILL happen when you return home from work:  you will strip, and take a shower, and put on briefs, then go to the living room, and bend over the back of a chair, and drop your briefs to  your feet, and you will wait there. You will do this even if I'm not home yet.  When I do get home, and I'm ready, I will give your bottom 30 cane strokes.  Make sure you did this properly, or there will be many more cane strokes."
YIKES, I thought.

Home:  I went into the bedroom, and stripped...and took a shower, and put on fresh briefs.
I went into the living room, stood at the back of a chair, dropped my briefs to the floor, and I bent over, and I waited.
In time, I heard a car in the driveway ... the front door opened, and she entered, and walked right by me. 
She walked by me wordlessly, then went into the bathroom, then the bedroom,  then the kitchen, where she poured a glass of wine, and sipped it slowly, then I could hear her coming up behind me, and she said, "If your feet leave the floor, or your hands leave the stool, that stroke does not count."
The tip of the cane tapped the middle of my cheeks, I heard a swish and 
I yelped as the cane bit into my bottom.
And again 
and again and again
and welts appeared on my bottom
as the strokes continued to land
and the welts grew redder and deeper
But the strokes did not stop coming
Until she said, "Done."
"Now, then, pull up your briefs to your knees, and go stand against the wall, with your hands on your head.  You'll stay there until I tell you that dinner is ready."
I went and stood:
I silently meditated, and drifted off, then
POOF
I was "home" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment