Monday, September 3, 2018

naked and spanked as guests watch

Shilo says, "Before she agreed to marry me, I had to sign a prenuptial agreement, which stated that she could lock me in chastity whenever she wanted to, for as long as she wanted to, beginning the moment we signed the contract, if she that was her desire.
And, it stated that she could apply discipline and punishment, in any manner she desired, whenever she desired,  beginning at the end of our wedding ceremony.
I made assumptions based on what seemed to be her sweet, mild, and easy-going nature, and signed it.


Then, her sadistic desires started to show.

She  is a bit of a show-off
. Every time we have guests at the house, or we go visiting, She finds SOME excuse, to have me strip naked, and get over Her lap, for a hard application of hair brush or paddle.




No comments:

Post a Comment