Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Genie of Fantasy: stripped and beaten for bad attitude

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

I appeared in my living room in front of my step mother.
"I'm really disappointed with your attitude of late, so I've acquired something that I'm told is a real attitude-changer."
And she showed me a carpet beater.
"Strip off, now."
I slowly stripped to naked, and she said,"Over the stool."
I bent over the stool and
she applied 20 hard strokes as I moaned and groaned.
"Now, over the edge of the couch," she said.
I went, and she applied another 20 hard strokes as I gasped.
"Now, up and bend over, hands on the table."
She applied another 20 strokes, and I was almost in tears.
"Now stand up, bend over hands on knees."
I stood, I bent, and 
The strokes just kept coming and coming, until I was blubbering, in tears, begging.
She stopped, and said, "Let's see if that adjusts your attitude any. Go to the corner, hands on head!"
I went and I stood.
"I'll let you know when you can turn around," she said.

Standing there, I drifted off, and

POOF!  I was 'home' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment