Saturday, March 24, 2018

My wife has me strip and go over her lap for the first time: his idea, at first

I told my wife, I had a fantasy of her, spanking my bottom.
She smiled, and produced from a drawer, a paddle that I had not seen before this.
She sat on the edge of the bed, and said, "Get over here."
I stood in front of her, and she took my pajama bottoms down to my ankles, took my briefs down to my thighs, and took me over her lap, wrapping her right leg over the back of my legs, then she lifted up my right arm, and held it behind my back 
and

She smacked my bottom LONG and HARD, and said, during one short break, "I've had this same fantasy, too..."
Then, she had me get up, strip naked and bend over, and she took a picture on my phone. "For proof," she said.
"I've been saving up reasons for a long time.  There's many more spankings in your future. If you ever argue about getting one, this goes on Facebook."
"Yes, dear," I said, regretting my decision to ever mention this.

No comments:

Post a Comment