Friday, March 9, 2018

I am stripped Naked and spanked OTk 30 minutes non stop GIF

Merry says, 
  "Oh, the spanking I gave him today.  I still smile, thinking about it.  
 I told him to get naked, and bring me the wood paddle.
 I sat down in 'the chair', and he bent over my lap.
 With no warm up, I smacked his bottom, left cheek then right, left and right...  sometimes two on one cheek, then the other one, then three on one cheek then the other.
I had So much energy ...  and listening to him grunt and moan just FED that energy. 
I looked at the clock when I finished..and I think I spanked his bottom for thirty minutes non stop!
He was a close as I've ever seen him to crying. 
I stood him up, and I swear I detected sniffles and red eyes.
He was so cute.... I had him go stand in the corner with his hands on his head, for thirty minutes,  so I could look and admire how red his bottom was.  
I had our roommate take this gif-picture on my phone.

I get tickled every time I look at it."



No comments:

Post a Comment