Friday, March 30, 2018

I strip naked for a paddling from my babysitter

Mom hired a baby sitter for me, for when she goes out several evenings a week.
Not that I need a baby sitter at my age, but because this baby sitter is a strict disciplinarian.
Every time she comes over, she finds a reason to have me strip naked for a dose of her paddle on my bare bottom.


I try to take it 'like a man' but she always continues until I am crying and sobbing, and she goes on from there.
Afterwards, she send me to my room, and tells me to 'stay there'.
It gives me an opportunity to rub my bottom and jerk off, which I'm sure she's aware of.
It hurts like hell, every time, but for some reason, whenever Mom announces that she is coming over, I can sense the stirrings of a hard on.

No comments:

Post a Comment