Saturday, March 24, 2018

My wife has me strip and go over her lapfor the first time: the first smack of the hairbrush

During a frank discussion, my wife and I concluded, that the possibly best way to handle the discord in our marriage, that was mostly as a result of my attitude and smart mouth, was for her to spank me.
We decided to get started.
She produced a wooden hairbrush, and had me take off my pants, and take my briefs down to my ankles.
She took me over her lap, and was not giving a warm up.
When that first smack of the hairbrush landed on my right buttock ...


I gasped. 
And gasped louder when it landed on my left buttock.
And back and forth, she smacked my cheeks, and worked her way down smacking my upper thighs, then back up to my buttocks.
By 100 smacks, I was sobbing, but she did not let up until she had given 150.
Satisfied, she stopped, and said, "Now get up, get your clothes off, and stand against that wall.
She said, "You will be getting that, ANYTIME I do not like your attitude or your mouth. Do you understand?"
"Yes, Ma'am," I said sniffling.

No comments:

Post a Comment