Friday, March 23, 2018

My Sister gets aroused by watching me NAKED AND SPANKED OTK by MOM

After we had grown up and left home, my sister and I got together, and she confided in me:
"When Mom used to take you to the bedroom, and make you strip and go over her lap for a hard spanking, she left the door open a bit. Really, I think on purpose.  When I knew you were heading to the bedroom for a spanking, I used to take off my panties, and go to the door, and watch.  And I diddled myself.  It was all I could do to keep quiet.  One time, I thought I was going to moan so loud, that I had to quietly hurry back to my room.  My deepest regret is that we didn't have phones that could take video, back then.  My friends didn't really believe me, and I would have loved to be able to show them."


No comments:

Post a Comment