Sunday, March 25, 2018

I am stripped naked and go over Mom's lap; and she invites Neighbor girls to watch

Mother used to give me frequent bare bottom spankings, for anything, or sometimes it seemed for nothing.
One time, I was standing in the corner, just-spanked red bottom on display
when the older girls that lived next door, showed up at the front door, and Mom let them in.
They looked at me, and I heard Mary-Kate say, "Well SOMEONE just got a heck of a spanking."
"Too bad we weren't hear to see it," said Ashley.
My heart sank when I heard Mom say, "Did you want me to call you next time I'm about to spank him?"
"Oh yes," they said at the same time.
It was ... the next day.
I heard Mom, in the next room, on the phone.
A few minutes later, they arrived.
Mom showed them into the living room, and then called for me.
"Strip to your briefs," she said to me.
My mouth fell open ...
Slowly I stripped, to white briefs and red shirt.
She sat on the couch and took me over her lap.
She smacked the seat of my briefs, twenty times, then tugged the briefs down and off of my feet, and smacked my bare bottom with her hand, another hundred times, as I whimpered, then sobbed.

She stopped, and pulled my shirt over my head and off me, and said, "Get up and go to the corner."
She said to the girls, "Should I call you next time?"
"Oh any time ..every time," they said.

No comments:

Post a Comment