Sunday, March 11, 2018

ME(strap, 2 canes, strap and put in corner) (next day, paddled)

 As mentioned in a previous post, it's been right about one month now since Merry has spanked me.
My choice.
Ours is a one-way-spanking consensual relationship.
We don't switch. She spanks me; we both enjoy it that way.
However, she does not have authority to say, "Now." She needs my consent. Once she has my consent, she can and does beat my bottom quite hard.
Unlike some guys who complain, on line anyway, about not getting spanked often enough to satisfy them, Merry would and will happily spank my bottom daily, twice daily, or on one Saturday in October, four times in one day.
It doesn't take much to initiate. A couple words, like  "My bottom..." And we're off.
So, we've been on a hiatus after I got my knickers in a twist over something so stupid that I've forgotten what it was, and at that time, I declared, "No more spankings until I am over this."
I'm good at holding grudges, and I held onto this one until well after I'd forgotten the incident that started it.
The desire (yearning) for a stinging throbbing bottom returned to me and overcame the grudge I was holding.
I asked Merry for an appointment for a belated birthday caning, using the 24" rattan cane I recently received from Wish.
My birthday was two weeks ago, but I was so sick with a cold, I rarely got out of bed or off the couch.
In the two days preceding the appointment, I received from Wish an 18" long leather strap and a second rattan cane.
So, day of:
We took our pitty, Donna, to a groomer for a bath and etc.
And returned home.
Merry arranged for Stitch to take Babyman, her thirty-something son who was staying with us for the long weekend, into the back patio to give it a hosing down and scrubbing.  Stitch has seen and even filmed the activity between Merry and me. Babyman is developmentally challenged and we'd prefer to not completely expose him to our lifestyle. We planned to be in our bedroom with closed door, but if there should be noise, audible from the outside of the door, questions might be asked.
In the bedroom, we made space so she could swing an implement, and brought in an stool, such that I could bend over, and lean on it.
I stripped naked except for socks (hardwood uncarpeted floor) and bent over.
A picture of my untouched bottom:
She applied 62 smacks of the strap:
Then 62 of one cane:

Then 62 strokes of the other:
Then 62 with the first-used strap:
Followed by some nose-to-the-door time:

After a few minutes, she told me to go take a shower, as I was a bit sweaty.
On my return, we had some intimate time on the bed, resulting in much pleasure for her.

I said, "It's been a long time. I want a hard spanking, the kind that makes me grit my teeth to keep quiet."
She said, "Sure," and told me to go fetch whatever implement from our large collection that I thought would best produce the desired results.
I went, and returned with a 15" long, 2 1/2" wide hardwood paddle.
She took it from me, I stripped, and bent over the stool, and she delivered 61 zingers to my bottom.

Then we cuddled in bed, until the groomer called, telling us to come pick up our 80 pound brat.
We dressed and went out.
End of story?
It's still early Friday evening. Maybe I'll get another dose.

Update: no further doses on Friday, but she gave my bottom nearly 100 swats of that paddle on Saturday around noon before leaving for the day with her 28 yr old son:




No comments:

Post a Comment