Tuesday, March 20, 2018

I don't wanna strip naked ... but...I do for an OTk hairbrush spanking from my wife

"But Merry.." I whined, "Why do I have to strip completely naked?"
"This is my last reminder to you. Me spanking you was your idea. I agreed IF I could do it my way, and my way is to have you get naked first.  If you ever argue with me about it ever again, I will never spank you again. Do you understand?"
I understood.
Once I was naked, she sat on the edge of the bed, and I bent over her lap. 




With my bottom red and throbbing, she sent me to the corner:
As she finished getting ready for bed.
She got in bed and called me to her and 
After she climaxed a couple times, she said, "Give it to me..."

As we lay together in afterglow, she asked, "Think you'll ever argue with me again about getting naked?"
"No, Merry, I certainly will not."

No comments:

Post a Comment