Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Stripping naked and getting spanked

So, fellow spankees,  the announcement is made to you:
"You're getting a spanking."
Now what?
Do you stand in front of her, while she takes down your pants and briefs?
Do you take off your pants yourself, and she takes down your briefs?
Or maybe pants get taken down first, and she starts by spanking the seat of your briefs?
Do you strip to your briefs, and that's where she starts, or she takes down your briefs?
Or, are you required to strip naked before activities begin?

Merry requires me to 'get naked', with keeping socks on acceptable. 
That has always been the case, except at an occasional spanking party where full nudity is not acceptable.

Even 'before Merry', during the part of my life that I fantasized about being spanked, I thought that full nudity was best, as it sets apart the spanker and spankee, and defines a submissive aspect of the spankee
Pix and videos of a spankee with pants just taken down bore me.
I love the full nudity depicted in the art of Franco, and much of the art of Tommytgs.
And, in my own pix. 
The few depictions I've seen of a guy ... stripping down to naked, getting ready for a spanking... I really enjoy, and often include that aspect in many of the videos Merry and I have produced.

Like this one:  Imagine the guy starting out getting spanked on briefs, then the briefs come off:
And here's a nice 'pair': 




Also



and in my experience:


and




No comments:

Post a Comment