Sunday, June 17, 2018

My weekly maintenance four positions three implements

Any readers ever been involved in 'weekly maintenance' or monthly, or however often, spanking?

Not the on-the-spot spankings you might get for violations of rules,
but a once a week (month...whatever) spanking you get just as a reminder of the house rules, and so on.

Well, I have.
Merry and I recorded a series of videos of the maintenance sessions she gave me, some time ago.

It started with me, naked of course, bent over a chair, while she used three different implements. 






Then she moved me to the spanking bench, and three more implements.






Then she moved me to the bed, with me FDAU, and three more implements.






And finished with me in diaper position and three more implements.





And my bottom when it was finished:

No comments:

Post a Comment