Saturday, June 23, 2018

Naked and caned ... told to come home for work and get ready for a caning

Shilo says, "I was getting ready for work... 
and gave Merry some backtalk about something or other. I could see by the look on her face, she was MAD. She looked at me, calmly but fiercely, and said, "When you get home today, you will immediately go take a shower, and still naked, bring me the dragon cane, then you will go and bend over that chair, and wait til I am ready." I started to protest, and thought better of it. I went on to work, unable to concentrate, thinking about what my butt was going to feel like, later on.
 I returned home....she was sitting in the living room. I said "Hello.." and she looked at me, blankly, and nodded.
 I went to the bedroom, undressed, went into the bathroom, and took a shower...then dried off. 
With some hesitation, I fetched the dragon cane from the bedroom, and went into the living room. 
She looked up. I handed her the cane, and she took it from me, and set it down next to her, and went back to reading a magazine. I went to the chair, and bent over.
 I heard her stand up...and walk, towards the kitchen, and return, and sat back down on the couch. 
Then she got up again, and went to the bathroom, and returned, and sat back down. 
Time passed SOOO slowly. She stood up again, and I heard her footsteps approach, behind me. 
"Now then..." she began, "Any thoughts on the back talk you gave me this morning?" "I'm sorry, so sorry, it will never happen again." "That's what I want to hear. Now, let's make sure of it..." The cane started landing across my butt cheeks, as I moaned and whimpered at each hot, searing stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment