Sunday, June 10, 2018

fantasy or reality?

Dear readers:

Is 'getting spanked' a fantasy or a reality for you?
I certainly understand if it's a fantasy. I've been there, and was there, for a long time before I was able to make it a reality.

If it's reality: is it all in fun, or is it 'real' punishment and discipline?
By fun, I mean, you enjoy getting it, she enjoys giving it, everybody has a good time.
For the latter, though,  is it something that maybe you wish didn't happen or wasn't happening, but perhaps you know you deserve it and it makes you a better man, somehow?

For me: the title of this blog is true.  I AM a spanked husband.
Merry and I met at a party on a pre-arranged spanking date on June 1, 2013, and we were married 3 months later, with her giving me lots of spankings in between and ever since.

Many many of the spankings she has given me were ... just for fun.
Honestly, if it wasn't fun, I wouldn't blog about it.
I've had a few disciplinary ones, too.
I've been spanked plenty by her at various BDSM- or spanking-parties.
Fact is, my bottom kinda hurts right now from a party on Oct 14th.
I still have fantasies about what a proper spanking would entail.

Most of them involve something like Mommy/son or  Strict wife/sub hubby, like so:





OR



No comments:

Post a Comment