Sunday, July 15, 2018

Genie of fantasy, every day for a month, stripped and spanked

POOF!
In a cloud of smoke, a Genie appears in front of me, and intones,
"I am the Genie of Fantasy.  I can not make you rich or famous, but I CAN put you into any fantasy world you wish.  You can stay in the fantasy world as long as you want... just say the words, "Teenie Genie, take me home" and you'll return to this real world, and only one minute in real time will have passed."
I eagerly told him what I wanted.
POOF!

Mary was PISSED.
I had made a huge scene at the market, nearly getting into a fight until security came along and separated us.
Mary was furious about being so embarrassed in public.
We drove home in silence.
After bring in the groceries, she looked at me and said, "Strip now, and stand in the corner there, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with you, and I need to calm down first, then think about it."
I stripped, I went, I stood, still red from a 'fun' spanking she had given me before we had gone out.


After quite some time, she called me to her, and said, "Stand right there and listen.


  Here's what will happen. Tomorrow is the 1st.  For the entire month...
  On your days off, you will spend your entire time around the house in TWs, nothing else.  IF you need to go out front, you do not dress. If you need to go out back, you do not dress. If your friends or mine are coming over, you do not dress. Three times a day, on your days off, I will tell you to go to the corner, and lower your briefs.  You will then wait until I call for you, and I will spank your bottom bright red... then end you back to the corner until I say when.  That's three times each day.
 On your work days, you will come home, take a shower, put on TW, and report to the corner, until I call for you, and I will spank you,and send you back to the corner.  This will happen a second time before bedtime, when I send you to the corner to wait for your next spanking .... and corner time.
  Do you understand me?"
"Y..yes ...dear."
 "Good.  Go back to the corner.  The first spanking will happen, soon enough."
I went to the corner and waited.

After an hour, she said, "Okay, come over here, and get on the bench."
I got
She applied the zombie killer paddle, and the tawse, to my buttocks, as I moaned an grimaced and clenched my teeth.









Fifty strokes of each she applied.
My bottom was burning and throbbing.
"Back into the corner," she hissed.
I went to the corner and stood, for a very long time.
And I whispered, "Teenie Genie, take me home."

POOF! I was back in my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment