Thursday, May 17, 2018

Stripped and put in a humbler for a caning

Shilo says," when I came home from work,  She told me I was in for a severe discipline session, and She would tell me exactly when.
 I spent quite some time,  trying to prepare mentally for ordeal ahead.
 She wandered around the house a bit, and worked at Her computer...
Then She came up to me, and told me to go to the bathroom and undress.
 While I was brushing my teeth, She came into the bathroom with our humbler, her new canes and the camera. She had me bend over, pulled my sac between my legs, and bolted the humbler down onto it. I knew I was in for a hard caning session.

She usually uses the humbler when caning me because it makes it almost impossible for me to move and every time She lands a hard stroke across my buttocks, my natural reaction is to try to straighten my body thus giving my own balls a hard painful yank."

No comments:

Post a Comment